How to Wash Your Hair after Hair Restoration in Dubai?
Hair fall is a common issue that many candidates around the globe face. This can be due to various reasons such as genetics, changes in hormones, stress, poor nutrition, and a few medications. We are all aware that hair thinning is a natural process but excessive hair thinning can cause distress & impact the self-esteem of the candidate. But our valuable candidates must not worry as we present the most effective & safe way to restore hair at our clinic with PRP Treatment. To learn about Hair Restoration in Dubai and How to Wash Your Hair after Hair Restoration in Dubai? Keep reading the blog!
Sessions Required: 6
Cost: AED 649 to AED 1,149
Are there any ways to prevent Hair Fall?
There are numerous techniques to stop hair loss and encourage strong hair growth. This includes maintaining a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and stress management. In addition, the client is required to have a diet that is high in vitamins, minerals, and protein which will help encourage hair growth.
What are the Results?
The results of the Hair Loss treatment will deliver improved hair texture & density while enhancing the appearance of the candidate. In addition, the outcomes are natural looking and will last for a long time. The candidates will observe a reduction in hair loss & increased hair thickness.
Are there any Follow-up Sessions Required?
To get the best results from PRP therapy, the candidate may require numerous sessions that are spaced over a few weeks. Furthermore, the individuals will receive guidance from their doctor regarding the required number of sessions and the suggested frequency of treatments.
What are the Benefits?
There are multiple benefits that are affiliated with the treatment. Some of these are as follows:
- No more hair loss.
- Customized treatment.
- Natural growth factors.
- Requires low maintenance.
- Delivers permanent solutions.
- The results are natural looking.
- The treatment is cost-effective.
- Increase in self-esteem & confidence.
What is the Most Effective Treatment?
Multiple treatments are available at our clinic, one of them is PRP-platelet-rich plasma. PRP Treatment in Dubai has shown positive results and benefited our many candidates with increased density of hair, enhanced hair thickness, and reduction in hair thinning.
How is the Procedure of PRP Hair Restoration Carried out?
The procedure is done in the following steps:
- Step 1: The expert on the treatment will extract blood from usually the arm of the candidate.
- Step 2: The blood is then placed in a machine known as a centrifuge, which spins at a high speed to separate the platelet-rich plasma from the blood.
- Step 3: The separated PRP is then gathered and prepared for injection.
- Step 4: The Hair Surgeon will apply an anaesthetic cream or injection on the scalp to make the candidate comfortable.
- Step 5: As soon as the anaesthesia has taken place, the hair treatment expert will use a small fine needle to inject the prepared solution into the scalp.
How to Wash Your Hair after Hair Restoration?
Following the procedure, the candidate is recommended to take proper care of their scalp and hair to assure the best possible outcomes.
- Do not wash your hair for 24 to 48 hours.
- Utilize a gentle shampoo when washing hair.
- It is recommended to use lukewarm water.
- Refrain from rubbing or scrubbing the scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all the shampoo and pat dry.
Is there any Recovery?
The treated area may be painful or uncomfortable for a few days after the injection. It is essential to refrain from touching or massaging the area and to follow the aftercare guidelines provided by Trichologist in Dubai.
What is the Cost?
According to the doctors at Cosmo Clinic, the cost of the treatment is not fixed as there are some components that will impact the real price of the treatment. Therefore, the real cost will be determined at the initial meeting. Anyhow, the average cost ranges from AED 649 to AED 1,149.
Restore your Look by Transforming your hair!
After learning about How to Wash Your Hair after Hair Restoration in Dubai? Stop wasting any further time and book us right away. We assure to deliver you with the most effective treatment that will last for a lifetime and deliver the desired results that you have been appealing for a long time.