If you are having hair fall or baldness in your frontal hairline, this might lead to baldness or other hair issues. That damages your appearance and makes you feel underconfident and self-conscious. No one wants to look that way. They try to look up for ways that can help them in getting out of this situation. If you are the one suffering and also want to restore your hairline to look perfect then you need to undergo the Natural Hair Line Treatment in Dubai! The treatment with modern techniques will give your hairline a look!
What is Natural Hair Line Treatment?
The process by which the doctors restore the hairline of the patient in a natural way. The hair grows naturally and the individual gets a natural aesthetic look. The appearance of the patient improves and the confidence increases too. The treatment is popular among people as it has given the best outcomes to people and the side effects of the procedure are minimal too.
What is a Hairline?
The area at which your hair grows on the scalp adjacent to the forehead is your hair line Because of baldness and hair loss issues also due to aging, people lost their natural hairline. But, there are many treatments available by which you can get it back. It is surely possible and in practice using these hairline restoration processes.
What Causes a Hairline to Recede?
There are many reasons why the receding of the hairline occurs. These are the ones:
- People who have more nicotine intake
- When you are making tight hairstyles
- Using chemical products on hair or scalp
- Eating foods that contain carbohydrates and excessive fats
- Due to aging and hormonal issues
Benefits of the Treatment:
People with a receding hairline can get the following benefits from the Natural Hair Line Treatment in Dubai:
- You will have your required number of hair after the treatment
- The results of the procedure are for a long time and the hair continues to grow.
- The recovery rate after the treatment is quick.
- You are supposed to have no side effects when done with the treatment
- No downtime is required
- You can continue your work without waiting for days
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
A person can go for natural hairline treatment if he/she has the following
- When you are searching for a permanent solution to your baldness.
- The hair loss is now stopped.
- People who are afraid of the side effects as well as the long downtime.
- You are not in the favor of FUT hair transplant due to the fear of scar
- You are in the favor of having a minimally invasive procedure.
- Desire to have a natural hair growth
What Impacts the Hairline?
A receding hairline is often caused by androgenetic alopecia, it is kind of a genetic hair loss. The candidates are more likely to observe a receding hairline & follow the same pattern of hair loss if they have a family history of baldness.
Can the Hairline be Recovered?
Yes. In many cases, receding hairline is definitely reversible. The right treatment for the candidate will be decided by the hair surgeon after the initial meeting.
What is the Cost?
The standard cost of the treatment varies from AED 6,950 to AED 18,950. Anyhow, this is not the fixed cost as there are some impacting factors of cost. Thus the real price will be decided at the initial meeting with the surgeon.
Does Stress Influence the Hairline?
Yes, there is a link between stress & hair loss. High levels of stress have been linked to different forms of hair loss.
What can the Candidate expect from the Initial Consultation?
Doctors will discuss the hair objectives & concerns during the initial session. Such as, if the candidate has natural hair, as well as evaluate the state of the hair.
What is the Pre-Procedure?
Patients need to follow some pre-care steps so that the treatment can run smoothly. These precautions are prescribed by the doctor on their consultation with the doctor:
- You should stop smoking and taking alcohol as they can disturb the recovery process
- Take medicines only prescribed by the doctor
- Do not take any blood thinners
- You should discuss your medical history with your doctor
- Eat food that is nutritious and healthy
The processing time is a little longer as it is a deep and complex procedure. To start the process, the doctor will do shaving to make the treatment area clean and the specific area will be cleaned. The targeted area will be now marked by the professionals.
Now local anesthesia will be injected so that the patient does not feel any pain or discomfort. The hair to be transplanted is now withdrawn from the back of the scalp. The picked-up grafts are not prepared in the process and then inserted into the needed area of the scalp.
This will start the growth of the hair in that area too. The hairline starts getting restored within 3 months to a year.
Once you have taken the treatment you need to follow the following aftercare so that the recovery can be quick and you can sustain your results for a long time. The following aftercare is needed:
- If you are having swelling and inflammation then you can use cold patches to tackle this
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption as they can hurt your recovery
- Do not pick up your hair from the scalp or avoid touching the treated area
- Eliminate blood-thinners usage
Are there Any Side Effects?
Like other surgical procedures it has no long-term side effects but being minimally invasive it causes a little discomfort and swelling for people which can be treated easily and go away within just 24 hours.
Every person has their own type of problem, so the doctors prescribe the treatment according to the desired results. The cost for the Natural Hair Line in Dubai depends on the following factors:
The next mentioned factors influence the price of the procedure.
- The expertise of the doctor
- The technique of hair transplant used
- Numeral of hair grafts utilized
- Site at which the clinic is present
The price of the treatment is determined after having the first consultation with the doctor.
Restore Your Hairline With Cosmo Health Clinic:
Cosmo Health Clinic is here to provide you with the best possible treatments and outcomes. Our professionals will first guide you regarding your problem and then tell you which sort of procedure is perfect for you. You will get a natural hairline when done with the procedures in our clinic in Abu Dhabi. Depending on the condition of your scalp you will receive the required number of sessions. You need to complete the form presented below to contact our team!