Stem cell therapy is used to restore your hair by using the stem cells in the body. The side effect becomes zero in this procedure as it involves the use of own cells. The hair becomes denser, fuller, and thicker after the treatment. You can enhance your appearance with this procedure. Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai will give you long-lasting results but it may not be the permanent solution. Both genders (men and women) can receive the treatment and can get benefited.
What are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are basically termed parent cells as they can divide into more cells. These stem cells are used for healing purposes as they can duplicate and heal injured areas. So doctors use this property of stem cells to rejuvenate hair. It is a modern technique for hair transplantation that uses a mixture of FUE technique as well as FUT and it does not cause any scarring.
In the technique, the doctor first extracted the hair from the scalp and then implanted it back into the skin. By inserting these stem cells into the scalp you can decrease your hair loss and can gain more natural hairline.
- Recovery time is around 14 days
- 3 to 4 hours process time
- Local anesthesia is used
- Patient requires about 3-5 days
- Success rate is high
Aim of the Treatment:
The treatment is carried out to give the following:
- To provide a head full of hair
- Patients can get maximum hair grafts
- To solve the issues in a short time period
- Recovery rate is high
Results of Stem Cell Hair Transplant:
After getting the treatment the patient’s own cells start growing and hair production becomes normal. Within 6 to 12 months the patient gain denser hair. To get the best results you should get treatment from an expert doctor. Better doctors provide better outcomes.
Stem Cells Benefits:
The Stem Cell Transplant in Dubai gives many benefits. These are the ones that are present below:
- The grafts for the hair transplant are withdrawn quickly and faster than in other ways
- Chances for graft damage are minimum in this technique
- Trauma to the scalp is really low in this procedure
- With this only method, the hair regenerates even in the donor site
- Hair regrowth within 3 months
- It is a fast process
- There are no side effects
Stem cell hair transplant provides promising results. This treatment increases hair density. The hairline of the patient restores in a natural way through the process.
Each session of the stem cell hair transplant takes around an hour or two to get complete. Treatment requires 2 to 3 sessions with a gap of about 2 months on the whole.
Stem cell hair transplant is better than PRP as the process not only stimulates the growth factors like PRP but it also increases the regeneration activity of stem cells.
After 100 days of stem cell hair transplant, the risk of graft host disease eliminates and the 50% recovery of the patient gets complete.
The cost of the Stem Cell Hair Transplant ranges from AED 10,499 to AED 24,499. The condition of the patient's scalp and the type of treatment by which the process occurs affect the price of the treatment.
Who is an ideal Candidate?
If you want to know whether you are an ideal candidate for the treatment or not. You should read the following:
- Individuals should have enough hair in the donor area
- People who want to gain confidence
- You should be over 18 years to get the treatment
- Need to gain hair density
- Both male and female
The pre-care that a person needed before the treatment is written below;
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not take blood thinning medicines
- Some medical tests will be done before the treatment
- Drink plenty of water
- If you have to take some medicine use it with the advice of a doctor
- Avoid caffeine or any other beverage
To carry out the process, the doctor first applies local anesthesia to make the scalp numb.
In the first step, the doctor will extract the fat cells from any part of the body such as butts, abdomen, and thighs.
After the extraction of these fat cells, they will be sent to the laboratory. In the lab, the separation process takes place by which the stem cells are withdrawn and separated.
When the fat withdrawal is done, the doctor will next go for hair follicle extraction. Using a specific technique the doctor will extract the hair follicles and send them for the replication process.
At last, the implication of both the hair follicles and the stem cells will be done at the same time.
Both the follicles and cells will work combined and the hair volume will get restored. The overall procedure will get completed in around 3 to 4 hours.
The technique that a doctor used in the process is the FUE technique in which the doctor takes the hair strands one by one and then implants these hair follicles into the desired area.
What After Care is Needed?
- Try to avoid heavy exercise after the process
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for at least a week
- Take plenty of water and eat diet which is healthy
- Do not touch the treated area as it can hurt
- Eliminate water baths for some time
Are there Any Side Effects?
There are no side effects of Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai and you do not need to worry about that. The maximum risks that are attached to the treatment are pain and swelling. These will go away in 24 hours.
Is Stem Cell Treatment Painful?
The treatment is minimally invasive and is done under local anesthesia so it won’t cause any pain.
Why Cosmo Health Clinic?
We are sure that you want to get your hair back! For this, you just need to come to our Cosmo Health Clinic. Here we will give you all the required treatments. Our professionals are all experts and know how to carry out these processes. Do not think more and get the treatment now just by filling out the form present below!