Can Hair Transplant Regrow Hair?
A Hair Transplant is a surgical procedure that is carried out to restore and regrow hair naturally and normally in the site of baldness. Moreover, the process of hair transplantation includes moving the hair from one part of the head which is mostly from the back of the scalp to the ate of baldness or hair thinning. Mostly, the process is carried out by the technique of FUE- Follicular Unit Extraction which takes about 6 to 8 hours. Anyhow, there are many candidates who are asking Can Hair Transplant Regrow Hair? Then keep reading the complete blog and get the treatment right away!
Can Hair Transplant Regrow Hair?
Yes, hair transplantation regrows hair, additionally, the transplanted hair will begin to be noticeable between 5 to 6 months after the completion of the treatment. On month 6, the candidate might expect to see hair growth from 40 to 60% of the hair transplant.
Duration of surgery: Typically 6 to 8 hours
Anesthesia: Local anesthesia
Pain levels: None to slight
Common side effects: temporary swelling, redness, scabbing
Recovery: 7-10 days (depending on method)
Exercise: From 3-4 weeks post-op
Hair wash: Gently from 2 weeks
Final result: 12-15 months post-op
What are the Amazing Benefits?
There are numerous benefits of Hair Transplants in Dubai, a few of which are mentioned below:
- Safe and simple.
- Cosmetic change.
- Natural appearance.
- Permanent results.
- Thicker & fuller hair.
- Enhancement in confidence.
What are the Steps to Accomplish the Process?
As per the experts at Cosmo Health Wellness Clinic, below are mentioned the steps that are carried out to accomplish the procedure.
- The expert on hair will cut the hair short.
- The site of treatment will be cleaned & disinfected.
- Prior to the treatment, the surgeon will apply anesthesia to numb the donor area & to make the client comfortable.
- After that, the follicles of hair will be eliminated from usually the back of the head.
- The hair follicles will be cleaned and prepared for implantation.
- The surgeon will administer anesthesia on the implantation site and make small cuts.
- The prepared hair follicles will be implanted into the cuts.
- After the completion of implantation, the surgeon will clean the surgical sites and put a bandage.
Note: The method usually takes 6-8 hours to complete, varying on how many hairs the candidate needs to be transplanted.
Is it Completely Free of Scars?
Unlike the method of FUT, no scars are noticeable on the scalp. Rather than eliminating the patch of skin, the hair follicles are eliminated individually with the method of FUE, so that no scarring is left behind. The small holes that are made meanwhile the removal heal without issues. Moreover, the strategy of FUE permits the clients to attain greater freedom in choosing future hairstyles.
What is the Recovery Timeline?
Every clinic provides aftercare guidelines, the recovery of the method will be likely as follows:
- Day 1: Removal of bandages before going to bed.
- Day 2-4: Begin to use the saline spray.
- 1 Week: Get back to the daily chores and wash your hair gently.
- 2 weeks: Scalp will be free from scabs.
- 1 month: The implanted hair will begin to fall.
- 3 months: New hair will start growing.
- 6 months: Improvement in the density is visible.
- After 1 year: The final outcomes are achieved.
Is the Cost Affordable?
The average charges for the treatment range from AED 7,500 to AED 13,500. But this is not the real cost as there are a few other factors that influence the cost of the treatment for instance the location of the specific clinic the client opts for, the type of method, the application of anesthesia, the experience and qualification of the hair surgeon, and some other expenses. However, the actual cost will be determined at the initial meeting with the doctor.
Restore and Regrow your Hair!
Our aim is to ease our clients and deliver them the desired and effective results. Anyhow, after learning about their concern about Can Hair Transplant Regrow Hair, book us right away by filling out the below form. Stop worrying, we are here for you!