Your New Hairline is Waiting!
Scalp Micropigmentation- SMP!
SMP is a non-invasive procedure that utilizes detailed micro-needles to deposit pigment into the scalp. The outcome of the method creates the appearance of small follicles of hair that assist in thickening & rejuvenate the appearance of fuller hair. If any individual is observing thinning or receding hair or is suffering complete baldness, our experts are hair to deliver the appearance of volumized & restored hair. Anyhow, learn about the treatment of Scalp Micropigmentation in Dubai and book us right away!
Goals of the Treatment:
Scalp Micropigmentation is also recognized as a scalp tattoo, it is a perfect solution for those who are suffering from pattern baldness and have lost plenty of hair. By forming the follicle look throughout the balding areas, the candidate will attain the appearance of a fuller head instantly.
The treatment is also amazing for individuals who are observing minimal thinning or recession. By replicating the natural hair follicles of the candidate, the scalp pigmentation can assist strengthen & add volume to the areas that are thinning, while creating an unnoticeable illusion of thicker, and healthier hair.
The consequences of Scalp Micropigmentation in Dubai are for a lifetime. To attain the appealing outcome, several tattooing procedures might be required with proper maintenance treatments, which are required once a year.
There are multiple benefits that are associated with the treatment as per the experts at Cosmo Health Wellness Clinic, a few of them are mentioned below:
- Dense hair.
- Minimal pain.
- Minimally invasive.
- High rate of success.
- Permanent outcomes.
- Natural-appearing look.
- Scars are camouflaged.
- Receded hairlines are restored.
Scalp Micropigmentation Disadvantages:
There are not many disadvantages that are caused by the following treatment.
- Minimal scars.
The Candidacy Criteria:
It is essential to know about the candidacy criteria of the process prior to the method. Anyhow, the procedure is perfect for the below individuals:
- Individuals observing baldness.
- Short or cropped hair.
- Observing hair thinning.
- Appealing to hide any scar
- Alopecia, make or female pattern baldness.
- The client is not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Already went through a surgical hair transplant and appealing to use SMP to enhance results.
How to Prepare for SMP?
Below are mentioned the tips that are required to follow as per the surgeons at Cosmo Health Wellness Clinic in order to have optimal results.
- The scalp must be washed prior to the process.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Below are mentioned the steps that are taken to accomplish the treatment.
- The expert in the treatment will highlight the site of the treatment.
- Pigments will be chosen by the surgeon that matches the hair color of the candidate.
- After that, anesthesia will be administered to numb the site of treatment.
- A thin needle will be utilized to insert the pigment into the scalp. The dots are variable in size, angle, and depth to deliver a natural appearance.
Scalp Micropigmentation Aftercare:
Immediately after the treatment, the candidate will observe minimal redness and puffiness. But the client should not panic as with proper care they will be subsided. However, the hair expert surgeon will provide a few essential instructions that are required to follow to subside the after-effects and attain optimal results.
- Refrain from applying moisturizer or any aesthetic products to the scalp.
- Prevent performing strenuous activities for a few days.
- Refrain from picking, rubbing, or scratching the scalp.
- Do not expose to heat or sun for some days.
The period of recovery after the treatment of scalp micro-pigmentation is mostly 7 days. The clients have required the aftercare instructions that are given by the surgeon to attain optimal results.
The estimated cost of the treatment as per the experts at Cosmo Health Wellness Clinic is around AED 3000. But this is not the fixed cost as there are multiple other components that will influence the price of the treatment thus the real price of the treatment will be known at the initial meeting with the surgeon.
Aspects Affecting the Cost:
- Area required for treatment.
- The requirement of sessions.
- Utilization of tools & facilities.
- The condition of the scalp.
- The experience of the surgeon.
- Safety protocols and precise outcomes.
- The locality & infrastructure of the clinic.
A Perfect Solution to Baldness!
If any candidate is appealing to have a fuller scalp without any surgical or invasive process then book us right away for the process of Scalp Micropigmentation in Dubai. We ensure to deliver you the most effective and lasting treatment that you have been appealing to for a long time to create a natural appearance and improve the density of hair. So hurry up and book us!